Standing tall in the heart of the central business district of Andheri (E), HDIL Kaledonia has been designed and built to be a destination commercial centre, offering successful companies a world-class corporate office.
- The tallest atrium in India with a height of 42 meters.
- A well designed 8000 sq. ft. lobby.
- Unique lobby ceiling of translucent fibre glass and fabric, highlighted by a skylight.
- Spacious individual offices with a lobby overlooking the atrium.
- Proposed restaurant within the building.
- Premium retail outlets in the vicinity.
- Proposed recreational space adjoining the building.
- Total area of 6,10,545 square feet (excluding basements).
- Floor Plate Efficiency – 65%
- Ground + 10 floors for lease to reputed companies.
- Located on Sahar Road, off the Western Express highway, Andheri (E)
- Ready for fit-out.
- York Split ACs maintained by Johnson Controls
- 6 Schindler passenger elevators and 2 Schindler service elevators
- EPABX for convenient telecommunication within the building and basic services for optical fibre cables
- CCTV coverage for basement and common areas on the ground floor
- 24-hour security surveillance
- Copper wire and concealed PVC conduits
- Power supply from Reliance Energy
- Fire alarm & smoke detector system.
- Two levels of basement parking for 300 cars.